Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

SUMMER WOO

Now that summers rolled around, I've had SO MUCH TIME TO DO EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD EVER. First off, Danny Dreamland, my first long-ish film (45 minutes) is finally on YouTube! After two long days of ripping a DVD of it and then fiddling around with various publishing formats in Pinnacle Studio 11 (don't ever get that software), it's finally online! In six parts! IN HIGH DEF! Here's proof:

ALSO, I started a new myspace. Yes, I know. Myspace. Sigh. Well, believe it or not, some people still use the 'space (musicians and scene kids, mainly) and it's a pretty good resource for stuff like music and... being... scene. Yeah, I started a new myspace for my own solo acoustic on my own demo whatever shitty recordings for fun when I'm bored music. I also recorded three songs for it. You can check it out by clicking this sentence.
And there ya go, good start to the summer. That and working a lot, which sucks but'll hopefully garner enough cash to buy me a Flip video camcorder. Cheap home movies, here I come!
Nick.

No comments: