Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Awesome news


So I finally found a way to embed this blog into my website... if your reading this from the Frostbite Studios site, then awesome! FBS and Cold Frozen Isle have finally become one! It only took me, what, three or four years to find out you could do this? Anyway. I'm back from what I'll pass off as a hiatus, induced by acting in the play... I was Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors. So now its back to work, I want to start doing more film stuff cause the results never cease to be hilarious. I'm also going to hella work with the KrispyKon live band soon (the new one, unfortunately the band I discussed in "2008 in review" fell apart save Henri, AJ, me, and Chris on camera instead of bass.) I've got a bunch of lights and animations assembled for the performances. I'm even thinking of implementing super-old material from KrispyKon's back catalogue for fun... but we'll see. Hopefully. For now, I gotta go find a way to fix the Arctic Thesis video on youtube, I just discovered I uploaded the one with the old version of the song by mistake. cheers
Nick.

No comments: